Saturday, January 14, 2017

New Music? Yeah, We've Got That

When I write these posts, I have a hard time remembering just what we've added over the last few days, so... instead of relying on my faulty neurons/synapses/whatevers, I've decided to just screenshot the file before loading it into the system. Are we Hi-Tek or what? (We'll be posting these screen shots with each new music upload.) These are amazing songs from artists that you maybe haven't heard and we think you'll really enjoy them. You can always post your opinions in the comments section and if you like what you hear, spread the word! As always, thank you for listening, for your love and for your support!

2 comments:

  1. My opinion is: THIS STATION ROCKS. \m/-_-\m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This station does in fact rock , Jolly.

    ReplyDelete